NPD World Tour 2012 offer the limited number of 2 Event Blogger tickets for each event. Bloggers are selected based on: blog content, readership, language and influence.
[button type=”button_solid_black” url=”” target=”” ]6 of the many reasons to Blog for us:[/button]
- Exposure for your blog – Promote your blog to industry leaders
- Get more exposure for yourself – Show your knowledge and expertise as a freelance writer
- Attract potential customers
- Get feedback on what you do
- Expand your network
- Influence the influencers AND become one yourself
[button type=”button_solid_black” url=”” target=”” ]You will receive:[/button]
- Free ticket for the event (including lunches, networking breaks etc.)
- Access to influential leaders in the industry (event speakers, delegates and partners) for exclusive face-to-face interviews, Q&A, and videos / vlogs
- Recognition on the NPD World Tour 2012 website, Product Lifecycle Division 2012 social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc)
- Pre-event updates from NPD World Tour 2012 on upcoming speakers, partners and sessions
- The possibility to connect with and interview speakers before and during the event
- An “Official Conference Reporter” badge / banner for your blog to promote your presence
[button type=”button_solid_black” url=”” target=”” ]Blogger obligations:[/button]
- Prior to the event: publish (a minimum of 4) blog posts and tweet about the event (from the date of confirming to be our official blogger up to the event date)
- Prior to the event: promote the event to your followers / community (via your blog, email newsletters, linkedin, facebook, twitter etc). We will provide you with a special discount on the ticket price for your followers so that you can use this code.
- During the event: blog and tweet live
- Post event: publish (a minimum of 1) blog posts
- Need to have a minimum of 2000 followers on personal blog
[button type=”button_solid_black” url=”” target=”” ]Rules for guest blogging:[/button]
- The post needs to fit the specific conference topic
- The post can only be used on your own blog, not elsewhere.
- It needs to be an original post / piece of writing by you.
- The post needs to be your own work, not someone else’s
- If you use a link it must be redirected to the article and not affiliate links
- FYI, we usually recommend 150-200 word posts
- FYI, the blog post can also include video, photos, info graphics, statistics and/or a poll
Since Official Event Blogger Partnership’s are limited please contact me, Lisa Bergström, to discuss details.
e-mail: lisa.bergstrom (at) midfieldmedia.com